- Il topic è vuoto.
10 Novembre 2020 alle 20:58 #23472Dora GreerOspite
The Gutenberg Galaxy
The Making of Typographic Man
by Marshall McLuhan
- Awards: Governor General’s Literary Awards / Prix littéraires du Gouverneur général for Nonfiction (1962)
- Genres: philosophy, history, sociology, technology, theory, communication, psychology, cultural, design
- Format: paperback, 294 pages
- Author: Marshall McLuhan
- Language: english
- Release date: March 1, 1962
- Publisher: University of Toronto Press
- ISBN: 9780802060419 (0802060412)
About The Book
Since its first appearance in 1962, the impact of The Gutenberg Galaxy has been felt around the world. It gave us the concept of the global village; that phrase has now been translated, along with the rest of the book, into twelve languages, from Japanese to Serbo-Croat. It helped establish Marshall McLuhan as the original ‘media guru.’ More than 200,000 copies are in print. The reissue of this landmark book reflects the continuing importance of McLuhan’s work for contemporary readers.
TXT ebook The Gutenberg Galaxy by Marshall McLuhan download on iOS on Powells. EPUB book The Gutenberg Galaxy. FB2 The Gutenberg Galaxy read PC on Books-a-Million. Online The Gutenberg Galaxy Marshall McLuhan buy.
Hardcover ebook The Gutenberg Galaxy download for Android. FictionBook book The Gutenberg Galaxy by Marshall McLuhan buy cheap on IndieBound. Paperback ebook The Gutenberg Galaxy Marshall McLuhan. Hardback book The Gutenberg Galaxy read online Mac on Kobo.