- Il topic è vuoto.
6 Novembre 2020 alle 6:45 #22620Bridon DohertyOspite
The Art of Being Normal
by Lisa Williamson
- Author: Lisa Williamson
- Release date: January 1, 2015
- Genres: lgbt, contemporary, fiction, queer, transgender, romance
- Format: hardcover, 353 pages
- ISBN: 9781910200322 (1910200328)
- Publisher: David Fickling Books
- Awards: North East Teenage Book Award (2016), YA Book Prize Nominee (2016), Leeds Book Awards for 14-16 (2016)
- Language: english
About The Book
Two boys. Two secrets.
David Piper has always been an outsider. His parents think he’s gay. The school bully thinks he’s a freak. Only his two best friends know the real truth — David wants to be a girl.
On the first day at his new school Leo Denton has one goal — to be invisible. Attracting the attention of the most beautiful girl in year eleven is definitely not part of that plan.
When Leo stands up for David in a fight, an unlikely friendship forms. But things are about to get messy. Because at Eden Park School secrets have a funny habit of not staying secret for long…
FictionBook book The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson read online on Barnes & Noble. TXT The Art of Being Normal buy on Android. Paperback ebook The Art of Being Normal for PC. Online book The Art of Being Normal Lisa Williamson download on Powells. Hardcover The Art of Being Normal buy cheap Mac.