- Il topic è vuoto.
7 Novembre 2020 alle 6:19 #22773Thomas MahanOspite
The Underwater Welder
by Jeff Lemire, Steve Wands
- Characters: Susie Joseph, Jack Tenpenny
- Format: paperback, 220 pages
- Release date: August 7, 2012
- Author: Jeff Lemire, Steve Wands
- Awards: Harvey Awards Nominee for Best Graphic Album – Original, Best Cartoonist (for Jeff Lemire) (2013), IGN Award for Best Original Graphic Novel (2012)
- Genres: comics, fiction, fantasy, canada, adult, family, mystery
- Language: english
- Publisher: Top Shelf
- ISBN: 9781603090742 (1603090746)
About The Book
As an underwater welder on an oilrig off the coast of Nova Scotia, Jack Joseph is used to the immense pressures of deep-sea work — but not the pressures of impending fatherhood. While Jack dives deeper and deeper, he seems to pull further and further away from his young wife and their unborn son. Then one night, deep in the icy solitude of the ocean floor, Jack has a mysterious and supernatural encounter that will change the course of his life forever.
Equal parts blue-collar character study and mind-bending mystery, The Underwater Welder is a graphic novel about fathers and sons, birth and death, memory and reality, and the treasures we all bury deep below the surface.
FB2 book The Underwater Welder download on Powells. Hardcover ebook The Underwater Welder Jeff Lemire read online on PocketBook. EPUB The Underwater Welder by Jeff Lemire buy cheap Mac.