- Il topic è vuoto.
9 Novembre 2020 alle 13:58 #23210Bella HunterOspite
The London Eye Mystery
(London Eye Mystery, #1)
by Siobhan Dowd
- Awards: CYBILS Award for Middle Grade Fiction (2008), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2008), Dolly Gray Children’s Literature Award (2010)
- Publisher: David Fickling Books
- Series: London Eye Mystery, #1
- Author: Siobhan Dowd
- Release date: June 7, 2007
- Language: english
- Places: London, England
- Genres: mystery, fiction, childrens, juvenile, adventure, teen
- Format: hardcover, 333 pages
- ISBN: 9780385612661 (0385612664)
- Characters: Ted Spark, Kat Spark, Salim (London Eye Mystery), Ben Spark, Faith Spark
About The Book
Monday, 24 May, 11.32 a.m. Ted and Kat watch their cousin Salim get on board the London Eye. He turns and waves and the pod rises from the ground.
Monday, 24 May, 12.02 p.m. The pod lands and the doors open. People exit in all shapes and sizes — but where is Salim?
Ted and his older sister Kat become sleuthing partners since the police are having no luck. Despite their prickly relationship, they overcome their differences to follow a trail of clues across London in a desperate bid to find their cousin. And ultimately it comes down to Ted, whose brain runs on its own unique operating system, to find the key to the mystery.
In Spring 2009. the Unicorn Theatre adapted The London Eye Mystery for the stage. The story was adapted by Unicorn Artistic Associate Carl Miller, directed by Rosamunde Hutt and performed by the Unicorn ensemble and received a host of rave reviews.
FB2 book The London Eye Mystery read for reader. MP3 ebook The London Eye Mystery Siobhan Dowd buy on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook The London Eye Mystery Mac.