- Il topic è vuoto.
24 Novembre 2020 alle 12:25 #24932Alexandria ChassnerOspite
The Getty Center
by Harold M. Williams, Ada Louise Huxtable, Rountree Huxtable Meier
- ISBN: 9780892364633 (0892364637)
- Author: Harold M. Williams, Ada Louise Huxtable, Rountree Huxtable Meier
- Publisher: J. Paul Getty Trust
- Format: paperback, 168 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: December 11, 1997
- Awards: Independent Publisher Book Award (IPPY) for Interior Design/Architecture (1998)
About The Book
The spectacular new Getty Center in Los Angeles boasts commanding views of the Pacific Ocean, the city of Los Angeles, and the Santa Monica Mountains. Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Richard Meier, the complex manifests Meier’s aim to “search out a precise and exquisitely reciprocal relationship between built architecture and natural topography.” This book documents the making of that architecture.
Online Making Architecture Harold M. Williams read online. TXT ebook Making Architecture Android on Booktopia. EPUB book Making Architecture by Harold M. Williams download on Kobo.
FictionBook book Making Architecture buy cheap for iOS. MP3 ebook Making Architecture buy on iPad on Bookshop. MOBI Making Architecture Harold M. Williams.
Hardback book Making Architecture download for PC. Hardcover ebook Making Architecture by Harold M. Williams read on Book Depository. FB2 Making Architecture by Harold M. Williams read online reader.