- Il topic è vuoto.
10 Novembre 2020 alle 17:40 #23441Brenda ConnorOspite
How to Train Your Dragon
(How to Train Your Dragon, #1)
by Cressida Cowell
- Release date: May 1, 2004
- Author: Cressida Cowell
- Series: How to Train Your Dragon, #1
- Places: Isle of Berk, Icy Wastes, Northern Barbaria
- Genres: fantasy, dragons, childrens, fiction, adventure, humor, juvenile
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Characters: Hiccup, Toothless, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Dogsbreath the Duhbrain
- Format: hardcover, 214 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780316737371 (0316737372)
- Awards: Nestlé Smarties Book Prize (2006)
About The Book
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III is a truly extraordinary Viking hero known throughout Vikingdom as “the Dragon Whisperer”…but it wasn’t always so. Travel back to the days when the mighty warrior was just a boy, the quiet and thoughtful son of the Chief of the Hairy Hooligans. Can Hiccup capture a dragon and train it without being torn limb from limb? Join the adventure as the small boy finds a better way to train his dragon and become a hero!
MP3 ebook How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell read online. Hardback How to Train Your Dragon buy cheap for iOS on Booktopia. Online book How to Train Your Dragon on Kindle. FictionBook ebook How to Train Your Dragon Cressida Cowell download on IndieBound.
Paperback book How to Train Your Dragon Cressida Cowell read PC on Amazon. TXT How to Train Your Dragon. PDF book How to Train Your Dragon download Android. MOBI ebook How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell buy on Barnes & Noble.