- Il topic è vuoto.
6 Novembre 2020 alle 7:48 #22626Dave JanetteOspite
How to Save a Life
by Sara Zarr
- ISBN: 9780316036061 (0316036064)
- Awards: Utah Book Award Nominee for Young Adult (2011), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2014), Milwaukee County Teen Book Award Nominee (2013), Lincoln Award Nominee (2014)
- Places: Denver, Colorado
- Characters: Jill MacSweeney, Mandy Kalinowski
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Genres: contemporary, fiction, romance, teen, family, adoption, death
- Language: english
- Author: Sara Zarr
- Format: hardcover, 341 pages
- Release date: October 18, 2011
About The Book
Jill MacSweeney just wishes everything could go back to normal. But ever since her dad died, she’s been isolating herself from her boyfriend, her best friends — everyone who wants to support her. And when her mom decides to adopt a baby, it feels like she’s somehow trying to replace a lost family member with a new one.
Mandy Kalinowski understands what it’s like to grow up unwanted — to be raised by a mother who never intended to have a child. So when Mandy becomes pregnant, one thing she’s sure of is that she wants a better life for her baby. It’s harder to be sure of herself. Will she ever find someone to care for her, too?
As their worlds change around them, Jill and Mandy must learn to both let go and hold on, and that nothing is as easy — or as difficult — as it seems.
Hardcover How to Save a Life Sara Zarr buy on Book Depository. Online ebook How to Save a Life for PC. MP3 book How to Save a Life read on Kobo. EPUB How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr download Android.