- Il topic è vuoto.
9 Novembre 2020 alle 11:12 #23183Charlie FaheyOspite
The Spy Who Came In from the Cold
(George Smiley, #3)
by John le Carré
- Language: english
- Awards: Somerset Maugham Award (1964), Edgar Award for Best Novel (1965), CWA Gold Dagger Award for Fiction (1963), The CWA Dagger of Daggers (2005)
- Places: Berlin
- Release date: November 27, 2001
- ISBN: 9780743442534 (0743442539)
- Characters: Alec Leamas, Elizabeth Gold, Karl Riemeck, Fiedler, Peter Guillam
- Series: George Smiley, #3
- Genres: fiction, thriller, mystery, espionage, classics, suspense, crime, novels, drama
- Author: John le Carré
- Publisher: Scribner
- Format: paperback, 224 pages
About The Book
In this classic, John le Carre’s third novel and the first to earn him international acclaim, he created a world unlike any previously experienced in suspense fiction. With unsurpassed knowledge culled from his years in British Intelligence, le Carre brings to light the shadowy dealings of international espionage in the tale of a British agent who longs to end his career but undertakes one final, bone-chilling assignment. When the last agent under his command is killed and Alec Leamas is called back to London, he hopes to come in from the cold for good. His spymaster, Control, however, has other plans. Determined to bring down the head of East German Intelligence and topple his organization, Control once more sends Leamas into the fray — this time to play the part of the dishonored spy and lure the enemy to his ultimate defeat.
MP3 ebook The Spy Who Came In from the Cold John le Carré download Kindle. TXT The Spy Who Came In from the Cold on Books-a-Million. Online book The Spy Who Came In from the Cold read online on Mac.