- Il topic è vuoto.
22 Novembre 2020 alle 4:00 #24655Angi RiveroOspite
Consent to Sexual Relations
(Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law)
by Alan Wertheimer, Jules L. Coleman, Gerald J. Postema
- Language: english
- Genres: philosophy
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Format: paperback, 310 pages
- Author: Alan Wertheimer, Jules L. Coleman, Gerald J. Postema
- Release date: September 18, 2003
- Series: Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law
- ISBN: 9780521536110 (0521536111)
About The Book
When does a woman give valid consent to sexual relations? When does her consent render it morally or legally permissible for a man to have sexual relations with her? These are two of the questions discussed in this important book, which will appeal to a wide readership in philosophy, law, and the social sciences. Alan Wertheimer considers a wide variety of situations involving coercion, fraud, retardation, and intoxication.
Hardcover ebook Consent to Sexual Relations Alan Wertheimer read on iPad. Online book Consent to Sexual Relations on Dymocks. PDF Consent to Sexual Relations by Alan Wertheimer buy for iOS on Audible. MP3 ebook Consent to Sexual Relations download. FB2 book Consent to Sexual Relations reader on Kobo.