- Il topic è vuoto.
21 Novembre 2020 alle 16:40 #24591Amy SeamanOspite
Breaking the Bonds of Food Addiction
by Susan McQuillan
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 336 pages
- Release date: December 7, 2004
- ISBN: 9781592572922 (1592572928)
- Author: Susan McQuillan
- Publisher: Alpha
About The Book
Finally, freedom from food addiction!
From Alpha Books and Psychology Today magazine comes expert advice that explains the whys and hows of food obsession and compulsive overeating. Readers will gain the background and tools needed to fashion a plan for happier, healthier living and help themselves out of compulsive overeating — starting right now. It also shows readers how to work out individual food issues, move beyond addiction, and maintain a healthy, lifelong relationship with food.
• More than 135 million Americans are estimated to be either overweight or obese
• American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported that Americans spend nearly $45 billion annually on weight-loss products and services and the American Dietary Association indicates that 65% of all women are currently dieting or plan to start a diet in 2004
Online Psychology Today download for Android on Kobo. Hardback ebook Psychology Today by Susan McQuillan buy cheap. MP3 book Psychology Today Susan McQuillan on Powells.
Hardcover book Psychology Today read online on Mac. FictionBook ebook Psychology Today by Susan McQuillan PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Psychology Today download.