- Il topic è vuoto.
10 Novembre 2020 alle 7:01 #23355Tressie WenkeOspite
Counting by 7s
by Holly Goldberg Sloan
- Awards: Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Grades 6-8 (2015), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2015), Beehive Book Award Nominee, Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2015), BEA Buzz Book for Middle Grade (2013)
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, family, childrens, death, juvenile
- Format: hardcover, 380 pages
- Publisher: Dial Books
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780803738553 (0803738552)
- Release date: August 29, 2013
- Author: Holly Goldberg Sloan
About The Book
Willow Chance is a twelve-year-old genius, obsessed with nature and diagnosing medical conditions, who finds it comforting to count by 7s. It has never been easy for her to connect with anyone other than her adoptive parents, but that hasn’t kept her from leading a quietly happy life…until now.
Suddenly Willow’s world is tragically changed when her parents both die in a car crash, leaving her alone in a baffling world. The triumph of this book is that it is not a tragedy. This extraordinarily odd, but extraordinarily endearing, girl manages to push through her grief. Her journey to find a fascinatingly diverse and fully believable surrogate family is a joy and a revelation to read.
MP3 ebook Counting by 7s PocketBook. EPUB Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan read on IndieBound. Hardback book Counting by 7s Holly Goldberg Sloan buy cheap for PC.