- Il topic è vuoto.
8 Novembre 2020 alle 20:50 #23057Alexandria SmithOspite
by Hope Mirrlees, Neil Gaiman, Douglas A. Anderson
- Awards: Prix Elbakin.net for Meilleur roman fantasy traduit (2016)
- Release date: March 22, 2005
- Format: paperback, 239 pages
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, classics, novels, fairies, fae
- Language: english
- Author: Hope Mirrlees, Neil Gaiman, Douglas A. Anderson
- ISBN: 9781593600419 (1593600410)
- Characters: Nathaniel Chanticleer, Enydmion Leer, Ranulph Chanticleer
- Publisher: Cold Spring Press
About The Book
Lud-in-the-Mist, the capital city of the small country Dorimare, is a port at the conﬂuence of two rivers, the Dapple and the Dawl. The Dapple has its origin beyond the Debatable Hills to the west of Lud-in-the-Mist, in Fairyland. In the days of Duke Aubrey, some centuries earlier, fairy things had been looked upon with reverence, and fairy fruit was brought down the Dapple and enjoyed by the people of Dorimare. But after Duke Aubrey had been expelled from Dorimare by the burghers, the eating of fairy fruit came to be regarded as a crime, and anything related to Fairyland was unspeakable. Now, when his son Ranulph is believed to have eaten fairy fruit, Nathaniel Chanticleer, the mayor of Lud-in-the-Mist, finds himself looking into old mysteries in order to save his son and the people of his city.
FictionBook Lud-in-the-Mist by Hope Mirrlees download. MOBI book Lud-in-the-Mist PocketBook on Audible. Paperback ebook Lud-in-the-Mist Hope Mirrlees buy.
EPUB ebook Lud-in-the-Mist read for iPad on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book Lud-in-the-Mist by Hope Mirrlees read online on PC. Hardback Lud-in-the-Mist on Kobo.