- Il topic è vuoto.
8 Novembre 2020 alle 10:06 #22988Thomas CaseyOspite
How to Build Habit-Forming Products
by Nir Eyal
- Genres: business, design, psychology, entrepreneurship, technology, science, buisness
- Publisher: Portfolio
- Release date: November 4, 2014
- Language: english
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Business Books (2014)
- Format: hardcover, 256 pages
- Author: Nir Eyal
- ISBN: 9781591847786 (1591847788)
About The Book
How do successful companies create products people can’t put down?
Why do some products capture widespread attention while others flop? What makes us engage with certain products out of sheer habit? Is there a pattern underlying how technologies hook us?
Nir Eyal answers these questions (and many more) by explaining the Hook Model — a four-step process embedded into the products of many successful companies to subtly encourage customer behavior. Through consecutive “hook cycles,” these products reach their ultimate goal of bringing users back again and again without depending on costly advertising or aggressive messaging.
Hooked is based on Eyal’s years of research, consulting, and practical experience. He wrote the book he wished had been available to him as a start-up founder — not abstract theory, but a how-to guide for building better products. Hooked is written for product managers, designers, marketers, start-up founders, and anyone who seeks to understand how products influence our behavior.
Eyal provides readers with:
• Practical insights to create user habits that stick.
• Actionable steps for building products people love.
• Fascinating examples from the iPhone to Twitter, Pinterest to the Bible App, and many other habit-forming products.
MP3 Hooked PC. PDF ebook Hooked by Nir Eyal read online on Amazon. Hardback book Hooked buy cheap.
Hardcover Hooked Nir Eyal download for Android on IndieBound. FB2 book Hooked by Nir Eyal buy on Audible. MOBI ebook Hooked download on Mac.