- Il topic è vuoto.
5 Novembre 2020 alle 10:03 #22493Mable RicksOspite
Girl, Woman, Other
by Bernardine Evaristo
- Genres: fiction, feminism, contemporary, lgbt, race, queer, novels
- Author: Bernardine Evaristo
- Publisher: Hamish Hamilton
- Language: english
- Release date: May 2, 2019
- Awards: Booker Prize (2019), Orwell Prize Nominee for Political Fiction for Shortlist (2020), Women’s Prize for Fiction Nominee for Shortlist (2020), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction (2019)
- ISBN: 9780241364901 (0241364906)
- Format: hardcover, 453 pages
About The Book
Joint Winner of the Man Booker Prize 2019
Teeming with life and crackling with energy — a love song to modern Britain and black womanhood
Girl, Woman, Other follows the lives and struggles of twelve very different characters. Mostly women, black and British, they tell the stories of their families, friends and lovers, across the country and through the years.
Joyfully polyphonic and vibrantly contemporary, this is a gloriously new kind of history, a novel of our times: celebratory, ever-dynamic and utterly irresistible.
MOBI book Girl, Woman, Other buy cheap on PocketBook. FB2 Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo read online on Bookshop. Hardback ebook Girl, Woman, Other on Powells.