- Il topic è vuoto.
8 Novembre 2020 alle 15:00 #23024Alyssa NelsonOspite
by Mike Mullin
- Awards: Golden Duck Award Nominee for Young Adult (Hal Clement Award) (2012), Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Young Adults (2014), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2014)
- Places: Illinois, Iowa
- ISBN: 9781933718552 (1933718552)
- Series: Ashfall, #1
- Release date: October 11, 2011
- Author: Mike Mullin
- Format: hardcover, 466 pages
- Characters: Alex Halprin, Darla Edmunds
- Publisher: Tanglewood Press
- Language: english
- Genres: dystopia, fiction, survival, apocalyptic, romance, adventure, teen
About The Book
Under the bubbling hot springs and geysers of Yellowstone National Park is a supervolcano. Most people don’t know it’s there. The caldera is so large that it can only be seen from a plane or satellite. It just could be overdue for an eruption, which would change the landscape and climate of our planet.
For Alex, being left alone for the weekend means having the freedom to play computer games and hang out with his friends without hassle from his mother. Then the Yellowstone supervolcano erupts, plunging his hometown into a nightmare of darkness, ash, and violence. Alex begins a harrowing trek to search for his family and finds help in Darla, a travel partner he meets along the way. Together they must find the strength and skills to survive and outlast an epic disaster.
EPUB ebook Ashfall by Mike Mullin read on Bookshop. MP3 Ashfall on Android. Paperback book Ashfall Mike Mullin buy on Audible.